Penn Wrestling Camps is very pleased to announce the 2018 Coaches Clinic, to be held in The University of Pennsylvania's Pottruck Wrestling Complex and The Palestra.
Sunday November 11, 2018
This Coaches Clinic is open to all coaches - high school, middle school, club and youth.
In addition to 3 great technique sessions, there will be practice planning and goal setting sessions, and lunch will be served.
Featured Clinicians will include:
- Penn Head Coach Roger Reina (21st NCAA season as Head Coach, winningest head coach in 114 year program history, coached NCAA Champions, Olympic Champion, All Americans, and age group national freestyle champions at every age division offered int he United States)
- Olympic Champion and Olympic Coach Brandon Slay (Pennsylvania RTC Head Coach)
- Drexel Head Coach Matt Azevedo (9th year head coach at Drexel, US Open freestyle champion)
- Penn Assistant Coaches Bryan Pearsall (member of 3 NCAA Championship teams at Penn State), Pete Renda (NCAA All American and 3x Team Captain of North Carolina State)
Coaches Clinic Schedule:
- 9:30-10 Check in Pottruck Wrestling Complex Film Room
- 10 – Welcome and Introduction – Pottruck Wrestling Complex Film Room
- 10:15 – practice planning discussion - Pottruck Wrestling Complex (Coach Reina)
- 10:30 – 11:15 – Technique Session #1 – Pottruck Wrestling Complex (Coach Pearsall)
- 11:30 – 12:30 – Lunch and Goal setting discussion – Class of 71 Room
- 12:45 – 1:30 – Technique Session #2 – The Palestra (Coach Azevedo)
- 1:45 – 2:30 - Technique Session #3 – The Palestra (Coach Slay)
- 3PM - Penn Wrestle Offs (Open to Public and $0 cost) in The Palestra
Camp Price(s) - $45.00 - $60.00
Attending coaches will also be placed on pass lists for the following events:
2018 Keystone Classic, Sunday November 18th (Featuring 10 D1 NCAA programs, including Penn, Drexel, and the 2018 NCAA Champions Penn State) Penn vs University of Maryland, Sunday December 2 @ 4pm
Kick off your season with a great start!
Register today for a terrific set of technique sessions, plus practice planning and goal setting sessions.
Penn Wrestle offs are free and open to the public.